Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Super, super long time!!

It's been quite a while! Life seems to get so busy, and an author I am NOT! So a quick update on all the Dawsons (and Gurleys too).
Macey finished law school and her and Brad (her husband) have moved back to the Creek with us!! She is studying for the Bar and will be taking that next week.
Megan is still in Michigan ( :( ) and will be getting married in October to Mike. She is working two (2) jobs and doing well.
Zech....well Zech is KING of the house!!! He is still Mr. comedian, full of love and laughter!! My days are NOT boring!!

Tom is still driving over the road. He has a newer truck now, and loves his office view!! :)

Me, well....I try to keep a house together, though if you walked in right now you might think I'm slacking! I keep honey bees. We have 7 hives right now. We just extracted some honey from the hives and the "girls" were pretty upset that we took some of their hard work! Tom and Skylor both received multiple stings. I have actually started doing Bee Venom therapy on myself, my mom, and my sister (who has MS). The results are quite remarkable.

Back to my favorite subject, Zech, he's doing 3 therapies a week and doing quite well with them! I have noticed a difference in his speech and coordination! He also enjoys going, which is a plus!

We just got back from a Reece's Rainbow reunion! Loved it! So many remarkable kids and parents!! Makes me want to adopt again! Who knows what God has in store for us!! Tom and Zech seem a little more willing than me. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing, I'm just not sure if I could possibly Love anyone like I do Zech. I know I probably would, but how can I possibly spend any free time away from Zech? Would Zech suffer? Who knows....things to pray about!

No comments:

Post a Comment